Background

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Year, New Books!



There are so many awesome new releases coming in 2018! I can't wait!


Here are a few I am excited to read:


Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet (1/2) - This is the conclusion to the Kingmaker Chronicles and I'm so excited to read this one!

Look the Part by Jewel E. Ann (1/29) - I love everything JEA writes and this book looks like no exception.

Indecent Exposure by Tessa Bailey (1/30) -  Book 2 in The Academy series. The first book in this series, Disorderly Conduct, was my fave read of 2017. So I'm expecting great things from this series!

Escape by Jay Crownover (1/30) - Book 3 in the The Getaway series. This is Lane's story and I can't wait to see him get his HEA. 

Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen (2/12) - I love the Brooklyn Bruisers series and I have been waiting for Nate and Becca's story for so long! Can't wait!

Up in Smoke by T. M. Frazier (2/19) - I have wanted Smoke's story since I first read about him in All the Rage. 

Nobody Does It Better by Lexi Blake (2/20) - Kayla's book! I have loved Kayla's funny, quirky, snarkiness in the Masters and Mercenaries series so I am really excited to read her story!

Marriage of Inconvenience by Penny Reid (3/6) - Kat and Dan's book in the Knitting in the City series. We've watched their relationship develop over the past few books so I can't wait to see how it all works out for them!

Murder Notes by Lisa Renee Jones (3/27) - The start of a brand new suspense series by one of my fave authors!

Bull in the Woods by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller (4/10) - I love the Frisky Beavers series. This is book 5. BDSM + hot Canadians!

Disturbing His Peace by Tessa Bailey (4/24) - Book 3 in The Academy series. The first book in this series, Disorderly Conduct, was my fave read of 2017. So I'm expecting great things from this series!

Hooked on You by Kate Meader (5/7) - Book 4 in the Chicago Rebel's series. I have enjoyed this series a lot and am looking forward to Violet's story!

I Flipping Love You by Helena Hunting (5/29) - I love Helena Hunting's brand of humor, great characters and chemistry so I'm definitely looking forward to this standalone. 

What about you guys? Which books are you looking forward to the most in 2017? Please share in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment