Background

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

New Release: Snowed Inn for Christmas Anthology + Review!

 



Snowed Inn for Christmas is now live!





A record-breaking blizzard is on the way to Winter Falls...and close quarters sometimes make for strange bedfellows.

Led by their mayor, the citizens of Winter Falls rally together to keep everyone safe during the storm. Falling in love wasn't part of the plan, but cuddling next to the fire and kissing under the mistletoe leads to a whole lot of romance for these nine couples.

Spend this holiday season with nine of your favorite romance authors as they introduce you to a ski town where love is in the air. This collection includes all new stories that are hot enough to melt all the snow headed for Winter Falls.





Download today!


Amazon: http://mybook.to/snowedinn
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3fTJK0q
Nook: https://bit.ly/3wFj1LP
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3c1jQa2

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3fp2FRM




Review:

3.5-4 stars

****


Snowed Inn for Christmas is a cute, holiday anthology featuring couples who get snowed in together over Christmas. The anthology takes place in the small town of Winter Springs during a blizzard and has stories from some of my favorite authors including Elle Christensen, Brynne Asher, Lucy Darling, Fiona Davenport, Hope Ford, Layla Frost, Ella Goode, Frankie Love, and Rochelle Paige. There were some stories I really enjoyed in this anthology and a few I did not like as much. But, overall, I enjoyed this anthology. Here are my thoughts on the stories in this fun anthology:

Lincoln and Bethany by Fiona Davenport- 3.5 stars. Entertaining, cute, but a little cheesy. Not a ton of depth and personality to the characters, but still, it was entertaining.

Nick and Quinn by Frankie Love - 3.25 stars. An okay read, but I felt it needed more closure and felt some threads were left hanging. I didn't really feel and love, just lust.

Gavin and Tory by Rochelle Paige - DNF. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get into this story. We don't get to see the couple meet and it left me feeling nothing between them.

Caleb and Raven by Elle Christensen - 3.5 stars. This was a pretty cute story. A little on the instalove side, but still enjoyable and sweet.

Levi and Georgina by Hope Ford - 3 stars. This story felt super short and very instalove in a not verybelievable way.

Saint and Marley by Lucy Darling - 3.75 stars. I really liked this story. It was cute and fun. I liked Saint and Marley a lot. We get a jealous/possessive hero and an easy, fun read.

Rowan and Charlie by Ella Goode - 3.5 stars. This was a pretty good, married couple's second chance love story. I did find Charlie was a liitle harsh and rude to Rowan at first, but I ended up enjoying the story. I look forward to the epilogue.

Ring around the Posey / Eli and Posey by Layla Frost - 4 stars. I really liked this story. It was a little longer than most of the others and neither of the couples were virgins. The story was sexy, sweet and really good.

Force of Nature, a Carpino novel / Logan and Demi by Brynne Asher - 4 stars. This was my favorite story and the longest. I loved this story. It was really good. Logan and Demi were a great match. They were sweet, sexy and had great chemistry. This story and the characters had depth and left me wanting more.

Overall, I enjoyed this anthology and found it entertaining. The snowed in setting was fun and just the thing to get you in the holiday spirit. I liked many of the stories and found some new authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment