Background

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Let's talk Holiday themed books!

I have gotten to read some really great Christmas/Holiday themed books this season!

Here are a few I have read and enjoyed-





Secret Santa by Kati Wilde 

 This was a really sweet and sexy little novella! I really enjoyed the story of Emma and Logan, who work together and find love through a Secret Santa exchange. It was hot and packed full of Holiday cheer!



One Snowy Night by Jill Shalvis

This is a novella that is part of the Heartbreaker series, which I really enjoy. It was a cute little novella packed with emotions. I really enjoyed Rory and Max's story!




Mistletoe Mountain by Frankie Love

This was a sweet little novella about two opposites that attract in a cabin in the woods over the Christmas holiday. I really enjoyed this one!


What Holiday books have you read and enjoyed this season? Share in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment