Background

Friday, March 24, 2017

Review Tour: Take Me Back by Meghan March

     

  

About the book:

We fell in love on a beach, got married in paradise, and I carried her off into the sunset. It should have been perfect, but saying “I do” doesn’t guarantee a happily-ever-after. Two years later, I barely recognize either of us behind the walls we’ve built. It’s time to bring it full circle. Back to a tropical paradise. Back to find out if we can still make this work. I’m not willing to give her up, but to save us, I have to risk everything. Two damaged people. Countless secrets. The fight of our lives. We might be broken, but we’re not done. 



My Review:

4 stars
****


This was a good book! I had no idea what I was getting into other than the fact that this was a book about a married couple, Kat and Dane, trying to rekindle their relationship and save their marriage. Don't read spoilers, please! Let yourself be surprised. I promise the payoff is worth it! I'm so glad I went into it blind and I'm not going to spoil it for you either. So I'll keep this review short and sweet. 

I loved Kat and Dane. They were an awesome couple and totally hot together. I could identify all to well with how they let themselves drift apart. They were both sure that they wanted to stay together, but they were both afraid that they had let things go too far to make their way back to each other. Both had secrets that they must confess but their love for each other won out in the end. They both adored each other and weren't willing to give up. The beautiful island paradise of Belize was the perfect setting to work things out with each other, too. 

This book is exciting, sexy and a wild, adventurous trip for Kat and Dane. I really loved seeing how their relationship developed. It was at times angsty (but not too angsty), sweet and emotional. This is a really cute epilogue too. I would love if this book is the start of a new series, featuring some of the side characters introduced too. Overall, I definitely recommend this book!



***********


************

Buy Links:

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/2n6qMJW 
iBooks - http://bit.ly/TMBiBooks
BN - http://bit.ly/TMBBN
Kobo - http://bit.ly/TMBKobo





       

Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She's also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she's ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment