Background

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Upcoming Release: Take Me Back by Meghan March



Take Me Back by Meghan March releases March 20th! I had the pleasure of reading an advanced copy of this book last week and it was so good! Stay tuned for my review!



Blurb:


We fell in love on a beach, got married in paradise, and I carried her off into the sunset. It should have been perfect, but saying “I do” doesn’t guarantee a happily-ever-after.

Two years later, I barely recognize either of us behind the walls we’ve built.

It’s time to bring it full circle. Back to a tropical paradise. Back to find out if we can still make this work.

I’m not willing to give her up, but to save us, I have to risk everything.

Two damaged people.

Countless secrets.

The fight of our lives.

We might be broken, but we’re not done.



Buy links:

Sign up to be notified when it’s available on Amazon: http://bit.ly/TakeMeBackAmazon

No comments:

Post a Comment