Background

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

New Release: This Thing of Ours by Sarah Curtis









This Thing of Ours 
by Sarah Curtis 


“I want you for who you are, not in spite of it.” - Gabriella Conti

For ten years, Gabby had wanted only one person—Marco Bianchi. But he was off-limits. Right-hand man to her brother, Nico, she knew he would never think of her as more than his boss’s little sister.

But when tragedy strikes, things change.

Leaving Gabby to wonder if maybe her feelings weren’t as one-sided as she’d thought. 

"I threaten, torture, maim, and kill. My honor is the only good piece of me I have left.” - Marco Bianchi

Growing up with nothing, honor and loyalty meant everything to Marco. Which was why Gabriella Conti was off-limits, even if she was his obsession. Because, as badly as he wanted Gabriella, he knew her brother would never approve.

And he owed Nico everything.

But with the Russians in town, things were about to change.

Marco needed to protect his girl.



**********


Available on KU!

Amazon link: hyperurl.co/wi717f












Review:


4 stars
****


Aww, this was a good book! This Thing of Ours is a mafia romance featuring Marco and Gabby. Gabby is Nico's younger sister. As we learned in Bad Beat, Nico is the capo of the Conti family mafia. Gabby lives the life of a mafia princess and protected daughter of the family. Marco is one of Nico's right-hand men. Gabby has had feelings for him for years, and secretly he for her, but neither acted on their feelings because Marco is much older and he didn't think he brother would approve. But when Gabby is threatened by the enemy, Marco steps in to protect her and their relationship develops from there.

I loved Marco and Gabby. Marco was fiercely protective, loyal and hot, while Gabby was sweet, strong and sassy. They were great together and balanced each other perfectly. I enjoyed seeing their relationship develop. With this genre, some books are too violent or too dark for me, but this book was the perfect amount of darkness and suspense for me. This was an easy, quick, entertaining read full of suspense, sexiness, sweetness and a dash of humour. It was also fun to catch up with Nico and Olivia and their family.

Overall, this was a great mafia romance! A good story with interesting characters, a fast pace, excitement, and a spicy romance. I look forward to more from Ms. Curtis in the future!








Author links: 


Website (sign up for all my latest news): http://sarahcurtisauthor.wix.com/sarahcurtisauthor


GoodReads (I'm an avid reader and love talking books, so feel free to friend me):


Pinterest (My books, sexy men, hot couples, funny memes, pretty things...): 











No comments:

Post a Comment