Background

Saturday, April 21, 2018

New Release: Cold by Max Monroe + Review!










Cold
by Max Monroe



 Blurb: 

I wanted a second chance. What I got was a repeat.

She was too beautiful. Too smart. And her emerald green eyes saw too much. 

I wanted space-she took it away.
I craved her lips-she gave me her kiss. 
I screwed it up-she got smart. 

Avoiding me is the right thing to do. I'm messed up, tortured, and probably always will be.
But I still want her. 
Her mind. Her body. Her heart. 
I want it all. 

And this time, I'm in control.
No matter what I have to do, I will make her mine. 


Note: Levi and Ivy's story will continue in Book Three-Fox.




Disclaimer: Pregnant women and people with health conditions should use caution when reading Cold. Early readers complain of dehydration due to the inability to stop reading to rehydrate, occurrences of near heart-stopping angst and fevers stemming from too much sexual tension heat. 

Disclaimer for the disclaimer: This is a book, not a ride at an amusement park, and is no actual threat to your health.










Buy Links: 




*Cold will be available on all platforms for at least a full day before being removed from everything but Amazon and enrolled in Kindle Unlimited*







REVIEW:

4.25 stars
****


So good! Cold is book 2 of the Stone Cold Fox trilogy. Book 1, Stone, ended on an emotional cliffhanger and this book picked up from that point. Levi has hurt Ivy with his thoughtless actions and is ready to do anything to make it up to her. There is some push and pull between them as Ivy finishes up filming the movie in Levi's small town. Some secrets are revealed and finally Ivy and Levi are working towards a good place together. But things are not as they seem and we are left with another shocking cliffhanger.

It was easy to get back into this world and Ivy and Levi's relationship, which isn't always the case in serial type books like this. But the fast pace, engrossing story, suspense and emotion sucked me back in immediately and kept me engaged until the end. This is kind of a slow burn. Ivy and Levi had a lot to work out between them, but I like way it was handled. Ivy wasn't too easy on Levi or too forgiving and Levi was pretty good at apologizing. I still didn't love Ivy's sister Camilla in this book. Her part in the conflict at the end of book one made it hard for me to ever trust her, which continued until the end of this book. But I don't think it will play a part in book three so I am not worried. I still love Ivy and Levi. There are both great characters and I really believe they belong together. Their connection and love is palpable. There is a cliffhanger at the end of the book, but not a relationship cliffhanger. I feel pretty confident that everything will work out for them. I can't wait for Fox so they can get their HEA. 

Overall, this is a really good romantic suspense trilogy. Ivy and Levi are real, layered characters with great chemistry. Cold has emotion, sexiness, suspense, humor, and an engrossing, memorable story. I definitely recommend this trilogy and I can't wait for the final book, Fox!
















STONE COLD FOX TRILOGY SPOTIFY PLAYLIST: https://goo.gl/tcha9q






Stone Buy Link: 


Start the trilogy today!

Available on KU
Amazon US: http://bit.ly/Stone_aa





The last book in the series is already up for preorder.

o FOX (Book #3): Release date May 20th, 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment