Background

Sunday, September 10, 2017

New Release: The Outskirts by T. M. Frazier + Review






The Outskirts 
by T. M. Frazier

********


Blurb:

Sawyer wants a life of her own.
Finn wants to forget he ever had one.

After a tragedy, Finn Hollis escapes
into the swamp to be alone.
That is until Sawyer Dixon shows up,
all SCORCHING HOT innocence,
claiming she owns the land less than
fifty feet from his front door.

Sawyer gets under his SKIN, but even worse?
She makes him CRAVE things.
Things Finn hasn’t thought about in a very long time.

Finn WANTS Sawyer gone.
Almost as much as he wants her in his BED.

The swamp is about to get a whole lot HOTTER.

The Outskirts was originally set to be a standalone.
It is now book one of a duet.
The Outliers is the title of book two.
 





My review:

4.25-4.5 stars
***** 

This was so good! I think it's my fave T. M. Frazier book. It has a different vibe than anything I've read my her and I loved it. It is a little less dark. This is Finn and Sawyer's book. I don't want to give too much away so won't say much. I will just say that Sawyer flees a terrible family life and finds herself in little swampy Florida town of Outskirts. There she meets a whole cast of characters, including her new neighbor Finn. He has his own grief-stricken past and is living a reclusive life in a shack in the woods. They are drawn to each other despite their pasts. Sparks fly and they begin to heal each other and fall in love. But not everything is as it seems in Outskirts and their pasts are about to come back to haunt them.

I loved all of the characters in this book. I loved Finn and I loved Sawyer. They were such awesome characters and so good together. I loved them so much. Sawyer was innocent but full of a thirst for life and adventure. At first, Finn is a grouch and just wants to be left alone. But he gradually opened up and was so taken by Sawyer from the start. Both of them had terrible pasts but they were just what each other needed to heal and become stronger together. I loved the way they loved each other. I also loved the other characters in the town of Outskirts. Josh and Miller were fun and funny. 

There is a lot of little mysteries going on in this book. I think it's best if you go in blind so I won't give anything away. We find out some of what is going on along the way but we are left with a lot of questions and one holy cliffhanger! Ms. Frazier has a way of fitting in these twists and turns in the story and then wrapping everything up so perfectly.

Overall, this was just a really good book! I can't wait to find out what happens next for Finn and Sawyer in The Outliers!





Buy links:

🐊Amazon US ➙ http://amzn.to/2voKg28
🐊Paperback ➙ http://amzn.to/2wlaujn
🐊Amazon UK➙ https://goo.gl/Rvjiya
🐊Amazon AU ➙ https://goo.gl/A1qV6V




No comments:

Post a Comment