Background

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

New Release: Exposed by Kristen Callihan + Review!

 



Exposed (VIP #4) by Kristen Callihan is now live!


Brenna

There are some people in life who know exactly how to push your buttons. For me, it’s Rye Peterson. We can’t spend more than ten minutes together before we’re at each other’s throats, which makes working together that much harder. Rye is the bassist for Kill John, the biggest rock band in the world, and I am his publicist. It doesn’t help that the man is gorgeous, funny, talented, and…never takes anything seriously. Avoidance is key.

But everything changes when he overhears something he shouldn’t: a confession made in a moment of weakness. Now the man I’ve tried so hard to ignore is offering me the greatest temptation of all—him.


Rye

Brenna James is the one. The one I can’t have. The one I can’t get out of my mind. Believe me, I’ve tried; the woman loathes me. I managed well enough—until I heard her say she’s as lonely as I am. That she needed to be touched, held, satisfied. And I could no longer deny the truth: I wanted to be the one to give her what she craved.

I convinced her that it would just be sex, mutual satisfaction with nothing deeper. But the moment I have her, she becomes my world. I’ve never given her a good reason to trust me before. Now, I’ve got to show Brenna that we’re so much better together than we ever were apart.

Things are going to get messy. But getting messy with Brenna is what I do best.

 

Download today on Amazon, Apple Books, Kobo, Barnes & Noble!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/34QUjwl

Apple Books: https://apple.co/3wg2Sg1

Nook: https://bit.ly/3iC3atM

Kobo: https://bit.ly/3gurUkP

 

Website: www.kristencallihan.com

 

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3fOg0Sx

 


Review:
4.5 stars
****
This book was so good! Near perfection. I'm going to gush a bit over this one, so be warned. Exposed is Brenna and Rye's story. The two of them have had some tension in the previous books, but, in this book, we find out what their history is and why they act the way they do around each other. Rye is a famous music and in the band Kill John. Brenna is the manager of the band and one of the member's cousin. They grew up together and have had a love/hate relationship with each other over the years. Things between them are complicated and they have a lot of history, but everything comes to a head in the present. It is now time for them to work things out and become who they are really meant to be together.

Exposed was an amazing book. I never give 5 stars, but this was nearly there. I only didn't go higher because I couldn't identify with Brenna quite as much as some other heroines. Still, this was a superb read. It was so romantic, sweet and sexy with amazing chemistry and connection between the couple. The pacing was perfect and the writing was truly stellar. I loved Rye and Brenna together. Their complicated history spans years, but they were meant to be together. Rye was a doll. I loved him and the way he adored Brenna. I liked Brenna as well. She was strong and independant on the outside, but not as much on the inside. I was so happy that they worked everything out between them so that they could be happy with each other. The two of them could be themselves, let their guard down and really knew each other like no one else knew them. I did want a little more of a glimpse into their day to day lives together in the future. But, still, this was an amazing read.

Overall, I loved this book. I have really enjoyed this series and find the books keep getting better and better. They're all really great reads and I can't wait to read Whip's story in the future. I look forward to more from Ms. Callihan!


Meet Kristen


Kristen Callihan is an author because there's nothing else she'd rather be. She has written New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestsellers. Her novels have garnered starred reviews from Publishers Weekly and Library Journal. Her debut book, Firelight, received RT Magazine's Seal of Excellence and was named a best book of the year by Library Journal, Best Book of Spring 2012 by Publishers Weekly, and Best Romance Book of 2012 by ALA RUSA. When she's not writing, she's reading.

Connect with Kristen


Website: www.kristencallihan.com

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/kristen_callihan

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristen_callihan/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kris10Callihan

Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/kristen-callihan

No comments:

Post a Comment